Thursday, September 16, 2010

LIGHT THE NIGHT

Hello friends... I will be participating in both the Uniontown and Pittsburgh Light The Night Walks this year. Please click on the links below to access mine and my team's fundraising pages for each walk, respectively. If you are interested in joining either team, you can do so by clicking on the Team's Homepage and scrolling to the bottom and click "JOIN TEAM" (little red box). Please DONATE DONATE DONATE to my pages and/or walk with me!! WEAR PURPLE TO BOTH EVENTS!!

My Fundraising Page-- UNIONTOWN WALK, SATURDAY SEPT 25th.
Welcome to our Team's Homepage-- UNIONTOWN WALK "Team Teresa"

My Fundraising Page-- PITTSBURGH WALK, TUESDAY SEPT 28th.
Welcome to our Team's Homepage-- PITTSBRUGH WALK "LKS TAU"
You do not have to be an LKS sister to join this team. My sisters kindly set up this team for me!! We would love to have you!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment