Monday, March 29, 2010

MY PORT HAS A NAME!!!!!

Since my port is such a huge part of my entire process of chemotherapy, blood being drawn, etc etc and will make life ALOT easier for me.. I decided it deserves a name! haha After some brainstorming and deciding against Hannah Montana II, MY PORT HAS A NAME!! WHITNEY, as in Whitney PORT!!! haha It's perfect!!!

For those of you who don't know who Whitney Port is, she is known for being on TV shows such as The Hills and The City, is a model, actress, and clothing designer. She has recently been employed at People's Revolution and worked for Diane von Fürstenberg.

It just worked out really well that her last name was Port... and I must give naming credit to Steve- he's the best and sure makes me laugh. But if anyone wants to try to contact Whitney Port so she can send me some awesome DVF clothes for honoring her that'd be really great!! hah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment