Friday, May 14, 2010

Chemo 4!!

May 12th was chemo 4.. I am now 1/3 of the way done!! So once again, the routine began.  Access port, bloodwork, premeds, chemo, homeee.  My neutrophils went down from 1.4 to 0.9.  I am in the neutropenic range so I am still following neutropenic instructions and the wonderful neutropenic diet.

              Updated neutrophil count chart--
              click on the chart to make it larger!


I was sooo excited that my good friend Amanda came to visit during this chemo treatment.  And best of all, she brought a scrapbook from all of our years of Dancing at Darla's together.. from age 3 to senior year of high school-- oh the great memories!  Thanks for stopping by-- you sure helped me get my mind off of the treatment!  Love you tons and I'll see you in 2 weeks!
            AMANDA!! 


            of course, mom WOULD take a pic of me asleep from all the
            meds. Thanks. hah


The past two days I felt gross-- nauseous and tired, as usual.  I felt a bit better today, slowly getting my energy and appetite back.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment