Thursday, May 27, 2010

AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

My PET/CT after only 4 treatments is completely clear!!!!!! Yesterday was the best day in months! I still have to go all 12 treatments and radiation is still being considered but I am soooooooo happy!!!! Thanks for all the amazing support and prayers-- I couldn't battle lymphoma this fast without all of you fighting so strong for me!!

I'll post more details about chemo #5 and the Dr. Marks appt later when I'm feeling more energized.  I just wanted to post the great news to all of my blog followers!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Teresa,
    So glad you got good news...just heard about your no so good news...so sorry to hear you have to go through all this but seems you are kicking cancer's butt!! I'm sitting her with Darla and Kristen getting ready for the dance revue and they wanted me to tell you HI and THEY WISH YOU WELL. Darla still treasures her hula Build-A-Bear! Take care and we will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers!
    PS Darla says tell the family HI and she loves the pic of you and Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa,

    I have been following your journey. I am so happy to hear you are fighting hard to beat this beast. Keep up the good fight. Sending many prayers your way for a complete recovery.

    God bless you,
    Dia Kulak

    ReplyDelete