Thursday, April 8, 2010

♥ HAVE COURAGE ♥

Basically, my friends are the best friends in the world and they decided they would make a LiveStrong-style bracelet personalized for my situation to fundraise for The Mario Lemieux Foundation!! --Mario had the Hodge! Sooo.. the bracelets are purple (the color for Hodgkin's Lymphoma) and they read HAVE COURAGE (the phrase that is inside of my Kate Spade bracelet that Steve got me when I was first diagnosed).  We got the bracelets yesterday and they are selling like hotcakes!!-- Thanks for everyone's support, I love seeing the purple on everyone's wrists and knowing that all of the donations received are going to the amazing cause to find a cure for the Hodge and other cancers in the Pittsburgh area!! 



2 comments:

  1. i would love to buy one maybe even a few my nephew has the same cancer u have

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i can purchase these from you?

    ReplyDelete