Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Live Coverage from the Hillman!!

This is Teresa reporting live from the Hillman Cancer Center. haha  I'm here for my 2nd treatment today!! When I got my port accessed today, the nurse took my steri strips off of my incisions from my port placement surgery.  The steri strips are used instead of sutures to close the incision and allow healing.  It's been over three weeks since my port placement and they were well overdue to be taken off... now I'll have to apply some Mederma so I don't scar much and I'll be as good as new.
Treatment 2 is going well thus far.. I already got my premeds, "A", "B", and "V"... and right now I'm set up to a 90 minute bag of the "D".  That's the news for now... I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunny day!!


                                     My cocktail of drugs......


Up close pic of "Whitney Port"...



It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!!!!!  I'm looking forward to watching the first Penguins playoff game tonight between naps!!! wooo go Pens!

3 comments:

  1. I do not know how you have such courage to show what is happening with you. I am sure that you are the one who knows the importance of acceptance and value for the others so you must also go to https://emergencymedicine.residencypersonalstatements.net/how-to-write-a-perfect-em-residency-personal-statement to provide them what you had in yoru own mind at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are suffering from the problem so you can understand the this article situation of the others as well and here comes the difference when you have to manage yourself as well according to the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worthiness is calculated for the flow of the offers for the humans. The part of the theme and best https://pathology.residencypersonalstatements.net/pathology-personal-statement-for-residency-writing is accused for the people. The use of the stance are calculated for the formation of the manners for the humans in this ambit.

    ReplyDelete